- Credits: 1
- Format: Self-Study eBook
- Field of Study: Auditing
- Author/ Speaker: Tax CE Publishing
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Feb 2020||Basic Understanding of Auditing||eBook | Self-Study|
The Generally Accepted Governmental Auditing Standards, also known as the Yellow Book, provides a comprehensive framework for conducting governmental audits with a focus on high quality, integrity, competence, independence, and objectivity. The Yellow Book is used by auditors of government organizations, entities that receive government awards, and any other audit organization performing Yellow Book audits.
The Yellow Book outlines all requirements for governmental audit reports, professional qualifications for auditors, and audit organization quality control.
- This course will describe when the Yellow Book standards must be applied.
- This course will identify the new organization and format of the 2018 Yellow Book.
- Finally, this course will recognize the five areas that changed in the 2018 Yellow Book from the 2011 Yellow Book.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: