- Credits: 2
- Format: Self-Study Audio
- Field of Study: Ethics
- Author/Speaker: Davis Jackson
|Program Prerequisites:||General Understanding of Ethics|
|Course ID:||EWTFM-E-01914-22-S | 6233-CE-0624 | DJ-120.22-SA|
|Published Date:||April 2022*|
In this course, we will define ethics and provide you with reasons you should be encouraged to continue educating yourself with the goal of achieving the highest standards of ethical conduct.
The course will then discuss ethical reasoning and its application to common dilemmas that you may experience.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Recognize the meaning of ethics.
- Identify steps that you can take to resolve ethical dilemmas.
- Recognize the core values of the CPA profession (integrity, objectivity, and independence).
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Other Tax Return Preparer (OTRP)