- Credits: 4
- Format: Self-Study eBook
- Field of Study: Ethics
- Author/Speaker: Michael Morgan
|Program Prerequisites:||General Understanding of Ethical Standards|
|Published Date:||© July 2021|
This course is approved to meet the 4-hour ethics requirement of the Wyoming Board of Accountancy. In this course, we will define ethics and provide you with reasons you should be encouraged to continue educating yourself to achieve the highest standards of ethical conduct.
The course will then discuss ethical reasoning and its application to common dilemmas that you may experience. Throughout this course, you will be provided with case studies that demonstrate the application of ethical principles, values, and ethical reasoning.
This course will also review the rules and regulations of the Wyoming Administrative Rules established by the Wyoming Board of Accountancy governing CPAs practicing in the state of Wyoming.
- Chapter: 1 General Provisions
- Chapter: 2 Examination
- Chapter: 3 Certificate
- Chapter: 4 Permits
- Chapter: 5 Continuing Education
- Chapter: 6 Rules of Professional Conduct
- Chapter: 7-8 Application Review, Complaints, and Hearing Procedures
- Chapter: 9 Peer Review
- Chapter: 10 Practice Privileges
- Chapter: 11 Statements on Standards relative to the Practice of Public Accounting
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Recognize the definitions of ethics and integrity.
- Recognize the process of ethical reasoning.
- Recognize the rules for CPAs practicing in the State of Wyoming.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)