- Credits: 1
- Format: Self-Study eBook
- Field of Study: Accounting | Auditing
- Author/Speaker: Mary Schaeffer
|Program Prerequisites:||General Understanding of Accountancy|
|Published Date:||© Jan 2021|
Technology is making a huge impact on every facet of the business world. The expense reporting function is no exception. It is making it easier for employees to play games but at the same time, it provides companies the tools they need to identify that game playing without spending a fortune.
This course takes a deep dive into the developing expense reporting issues and reveals the way savvy companies can effectively deal with them. The issues evaluated in this course are critical to those who want to run a cost-effective, efficient, fraud-resistant expense reimbursement function.
- The Changing Face of the Expense Reimbursement Process
- How Companies Just Like Yours Now Handle the Expense Reimbursement Process
- Changes in Receipt Requirements when Asking for Expense Reimbursement
- Why Some Companies Are Starting to Get Meal Receipts
- The Detailed Meal Receipt: How They Help Run a Tighter Reimbursement Function
- Scanning Receipts: Dealing with the Two Main Problems
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)