- Credits: 2
- Format: Self-Study eBook
- Field of Study: Accounting
- Author/Speaker: Lanford Publishing
|Program Prerequisites:||General Understanding accountancy|
|Published Date:||© June 2020|
The complexities of financial regulations and accounting pronouncements and the impact of global competition present businesses and executives with a demanding environment. Along with the necessary technical financial experience that a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) must possess, many other skills and attributes are required to address the challenges of the role. This course will discuss many key skills and attributes that contribute to the success of CFOs.
- Assessing your Integrity
- Additional Skills of Successful CFOs
- Self Confidence
- Emotional Intelligence
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of leadership and the positive actions that exhibit leadership.
- Recognize your personal and organizational integrity.
- Recognize other skills in addition to financial reporting expertise that contributes to success.
- Identify and take steps to improve self-confidence.
- Recognize the significance of emotional intelligence and its impact on business success.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)