- Credits: 4
- Format: Self-Study eBook
- Field of Study: Ethics
- Author/Speaker: Lanford Publishing
|Program Prerequisites:||General Understanding of Ethical Standards|
|Published Date:||© Jan 2020|
In this course, we will define ethics and provide you with reasons you should be encouraged to continue educating yourself with the goal of achieving the highest standards of ethical conduct.
The course will then discuss ethical reasoning and its application to common dilemmas that you may experience. Throughout this course, you will be provided with case studies that demonstrate the application of ethical principles, values, and ethical reasoning.
This course will conclude with a discussion of the Delaware rules and regulations that pertain to CPAs licensed to practice in the state of Delaware.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Recognize the purpose of studying ethics.
- Recognize the process of ethical reasoning.
- Recognize the requirements for a CPA practicing in the State of Delaware.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)