- Credits: 6
- Format: Self-Study eBook
- Field of Study: Personal Development
- Author/Speaker: Lanford Publishing
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Apr 2017||General Understanding of Management||N/A|
Public speaking provides an opportunity for professionals to share their technical knowledge and experiences with an audience. This course will consider the many challenges of public speaking and offer resources, various tips, and actions that can be implemented through a continuous process that involves practice and persistence.
Making a commitment to improving your communication skills and practicing in your daily discussions will lead to greater confidence and improvements in both your communication and public speaking skills.
Whether your goal is to improve your ability to lead an effective meeting, deliver more presentations at company events, conduct training sessions at conferences, or become a more confident speaker, the information in this course can be applied to most speaking situations.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of communication skills.
- Recognize the challenges associated with public speaking.
- Identify actions and attitudes that can positively impact confidence and your public speaking skills.
- Identify the parts of an effective speech.
- Recognize the importance of your voice and considerations to keep your voice healthy.
- Identify steps to take to project positive nonverbal communications.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)