- Credits: 8
- Format: Self-Study eBook
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Author/Speaker: Paul Winn
|Program Prerequisites:||General Understanding of Management|
|Published Date:||© July 2020|
This course will focus on ethical issues in the sales process. Although its principal attention will be directed to an examination of the ethical concerns encountered in sales in the senior market, the principles developed apply equally to all prospects and clients. Furthermore, while many of the specific ethical breaches examined relate to the sale of insurance and other financial products, the underlying ethical principles also apply to the sale of other products.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental principles underlying ethical systems.
- Discuss the foundations of professional ethics.
- Modify the tools and methods you use in the sales process to meet heightened ethical requirements.
- Identify specific ethical sales concerns and unethical sales conduct.
- Replace in your sales vocabulary those terms that have a high probability of misleading clients.
- Recognize the special issues concerning product replacement.
- Identify the special requirements involved when working with impaired clients.
- Implement a system for ethical decision-making.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)