- Credits: 2
- Format: Scheduled Webinar
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Law
- Author/Speaker: Mary Jane Hourani
|Program Prerequisites:||General Understanding of Taxation|
|Course ID:||EWTFM-T-01838-21-O | 6233-CE-0553|
|Published Date:||© August 2021|
This seminar will focus on Schedule K-1 that a taxpayer may receive from a pass-through entity. It will detail the most common characteristics of Schedule K-1 and how to report them on the Individual Income Tax Form 1040. Discussion of relevant basis and loss limitations will also be addressed in this Webinar as well.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Define what a Schedule K-1 is.
- Distinguish the differences between Schedule K-1 received from different entities.
- Outline the application of Basis Limitation, Loss Limitations, and Material Participation.
- Compare and Examine several case studies.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Other Tax Return Preparer (OTRP)