Join Art Werner in a virtual Webinar as he presents you with this year's Individual Federal Tax Update.
This course is essential for the tax practitioner who wants to update their knowledge of individual income taxation. This course will provide a comprehensive review of Form 1040 and schedules A-F, SE, 2106, 1099, and 1098 complexities,
including, updates of tax legislation and planning strategies to better assist your clients. Your hearing the rumors, we're seeing the changes in tax law. Yes, taxes are going up, what does this mean to your client? How can you
better prepare your client for next year? When filing what strategies can I take advantage of for my client? You have the questions, Art has answers for you. An update is an update, this class will give you much much more.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- To provide participants with both an update and instructions so that the participants will have the necessary knowledge to complete IRS Form 1040 for the tax season, and be able to offer tax planning strategies to their clients.
- Review of essential IRC Sections
- Review of new legislation
- New credits, deductions, and tax relief
- Alternative Minimum Tax issues
- Individual retirement plan issues
- Review of COVID Bills, Secure Act, and their impact
- Required minimum distributions
- Income and exclusions from cancellation of debt
- Reporting foreclosures or repossessions of residences and other real estates
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Other Tax Return Preparer (OTRP)
Qualifies and Approved with all State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorships: