Join Art Werner in a virtual Webinar as he presents you with this year's Business Federal Tax Update.
This year has already seen some changes in tax law and is going to see a lot more. This course is will be essential for the tax practitioner who wants to update their knowledge of business income taxation. This course will provide
a comprehensive review of business income tax complexities, including updates of tax legislation and planning strategies to better assist your clients. We will look at all the changes made over the year and there is no doubt business
taxes are going up this year, you will need this course for next year's tax preparations and planning ideas.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- To provide participants with both an update and instructions so that the participants will have the necessary knowledge to complete IRS Form 1041, 706, 1065, 1120, 1125 A, and 1125 E (business issues) and various business income
tax returns for the tax season.
- Review of essential IRC Sections
- Review of new legislation
- Schedule C and Schedule F issues
- Schedule E Issues
- Partnership issues
- Corporation issues
- LLC issues
- Qualified retirement plan issues
- IRC 280
- 199A Pass-Through broken down
- Business Affordable Care Act (“Obamacare / potential Bidencare”) issues
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Other Tax Return Preparer (OTRP)
Qualifies and Approved with all State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship?s: