- Credits: 1
- Format: Scheduled Webinar
- Field of Study: Personnel Development
- Author/Speaker: Frank Castillo
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|June 2021||None||Self-Study Video | Self-Study Audio | OnDemand Webinar|
Its a tall order to synthesize who we are as individuals and professionals in just sixty minutes, but well try! During this 1-hour presentation, well review those common qualities found among us and discuss the changing nature of our profession and ways that CPAs can adapt, survive and thrive!
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Identify key changes impacting the CPA profession.
- Recall common characteristics and traits commonly shared by our colleagues.
- Identify steps we as professionals can take to build trust with our colleagues.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)