- Credits: 2
- Format: Scheduled Webinar
- Field of Study: Personnel | Human Resources
- Author/Speaker: Frank Castillo
|Program Prerequisites:||General Understanding Human Resources|
|Published Date:||© August 2021|
There is no single topic that affects accounting professionals with such ferocity as sustained overtime. Work/life nirvana has been the goal of our profession for decades, yet we continue to face mounting hours despite countless advances in technology. During this course, we’ll unpack this topic, discuss the negative impact of sustained overtime, and propose strategies to tame this monster.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Recall key trends and statistics associated with overtime in the accounting profession.
- Identify key attributes concerning social anxiety and work addiction.
- Recall proven strategies to reduce the number of hours spent working overtime.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)