- Credits: 2
- Format: Scheduled Webinar
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Update
- Author/Speaker: Art Werner
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|EWTFM-U-01778-21-O | 6233-CE-0498||None||Overview|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|March 2021||Understanding of Taxation||Self-Study Audio | Self-Study Video | OnDemand Video|
On March 11, 2021, President Joe Biden signed into law, a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package. How will this bill affect your clients? This course will cover this legislation from both a tax perspective as well as a stimulus perspective.
Course Highlights include:
- An understanding of the tax law changes made by the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
- An understanding of the stimulus and relief issues made by the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)