- Credits: 1
- Format: Self-Study Video
- Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
- Author/Speaker: Allison M. McLeod, LL.M., CPA, A PLLC
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© June 2021||Basic Understanding of Ethics||Self-Study Audio | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
This course will be focusing on how to integrate integrity and objectivity in situations faced by the accounting professional on a daily basis. The participant will be able to know not just what is the right thing to do according to the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct but how to put your values into action! As part of this course, we will also walk through real-world examples of individuals and companies faced with these dilemmas.
- What are Ethics?
- What is the code?
- Components of the code
- Integrity and Objectivity
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Be able to define integrity and objectivity as promulgated by the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and understand its importance to the CPA.
- Have the ability to identify situations where the CPA may be susceptible to subordinating his/her judgment to a client or employer
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)