- Credits: 4
- Format: Self-Study Video
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Ethics
- Author/Speaker: Michael Morgan
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© June 2020||Basic Understanding of Ethics||Audio | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
Seemingly every day another company is making headlines for breach of trust, ethics violations, or manipulation of numbers.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Understanding, defining, and applying the terminology associated with ethics, integrity, the importance of continued education related to ethics, to recognize and apply the requirements set forth by the Sabarnes-Oxley Act, and
AICPA Professional Code of Conduct.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)