- Credits: 1
- Format: Self-Study Video
- Field of Study: Personnel | Human Resources
- Author/Speaker: Frank Castillo, CPA
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2021||None||Self-Study Audio | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
Workplace culture continues to rise in poll after poll as one of the most important considerations graduates look at when choosing an employer. During this session, we’ll look at culture and examine those qualities that top companies share and ways your organization can benefit.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Recall which elements factor into a company’s attitudes, behaviors, and culture.
- Identify key statistics in connection with hiring and retention trends.
- Recall helpful tips that foster the development of company culture.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)