- Credits: 4
- Format: Scheduled Webinar
- Field of Study: Accounting and Auditing
- Author/Speaker: Sheldon Clark, CPA, CIA
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© March 2021||Knowledge of Client, Client’s Industry, and General Accounting and Auditing Practice and Procedures||Self-Study Video | Self-Study Audio | OnDemand Webinar|
This 4-hour webinar will provide attendees with information and suggestions for offering clients unique and innovative services as well as for applying knowledge of the client to suggest additional value-added services of benefit to the client and to enhance the growth of your firm.
- What are nontraditional accounting engagements?
- Types of nontraditional accounting engagements
- Applicability of Code of Conduct
- Applying general, fieldwork, and reporting standards
- Various definitions
- Communicating with predecessor or primary accountant
- Engagement letters and issues
- Outsourced services
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Offer suggestions for creativity above and beyond normal required and compliance services.
- Advise clients as to whether they should consider expanded or new services of a value-added Nature.
Who Should Attend:
- All Practitioners who are looking for ways to enhance their value to their clients.