- Credits: 4
- Format: Scheduled Webinar
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Ethics
- Author/Speaker: Michael Morgan
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Feb 2019||Basic Understanding of Ethics||Self-Study | Video | Audio | OnDemand Webinar|
ATTENTION: This course will NOT meet the Circular 230 Requirements.
Seemingly every day another company is making headlines for breach of trust, ethics violations, or manipulation of numbers.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Understanding, defining, and applying the terminology associated with ethics, integrity, the importance of continued education related to ethics, to recognize and apply the requirements set forth by the Sabarnes-Oxley Act, and AICPA Professional Code of Conduct.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)