- Credits: 2
- Format: Scheduled Webinar
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Author/Speaker: Art Werner
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© May 2014||Basic Understanding of Management||Video | Audio | OnDemand Webinar|
It has become exceedingly difficult for business people, professionals, and other individuals to conduct their affairs without exposure to the hazards of litigation and creditors. There are many methods by which individuals with significant assets at risk can legitimately protect their personal net worth.
- This course is designed to provide the participant with a basic understanding of the techniques employed in protecting assets.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)