- Credits: 1
- Format: OnDemand® Webinar
- Field of Study: Personnel | Human Resources
- Author/Speaker: Frank Castillo, CPA
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© May 2021||None||Self-Study Audio | Self-Study Video | Live Webinar|
A long, long time ago we would simply call, email, or poke our head into someone’s workspace to collaborate. Now? The options are endless, somewhat confusing, and ever-shifting. During this session, we’ll cover ways to connect, what works well, what doesn’t, and more importantly how to maximize our communication efforts.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Recall synchronistic and asynchronistic ways of connecting remotely.
- Identify best practices for communicating with colleagues virtually.
- Recall the benefits of collaborative workspaces.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)