This 4-hour webcast is designed to provide a thorough review of the importance of write-up services for small businesses as well as general topics related to appropriate GAAP financial reporting.
- Importance of write-up work
- Managing a write-up practice
- Planning for the engagement
- Establishing and expanding the write-up practice
- Engagement acceptance and continuance
- Preparing and processing of client financial reports and tax returns
- Developing procedures for producing reports and tax returns
- Quality control standards
- Write-up services software
- Appropriate working papers/documentation
- Overview of SSARS
- Explanation of relevant terminology
- Professional requirements
- Authoritative guidance
- Independence issues
- Payroll processing including after-the-fact
- Emphasizing the importance of write-up services within the firm
- Year-round service and cash flow
- Research materials and equipment needed for the task
- Various other matters
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Provide the tax practitioner with successful write-up practice tips.
- Provide the tax practitioner with an understanding of firm requirements of software and hardware needed.
- Provide the tax practitioner with the tools for the preparation of financial statements and relevant tax returns.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Practitioners who deal with guiding clients through the accounting services and unaudited financial statement reporting
Qualifies and Approved with all State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: