- Credits: 2
- Format: OnDemand® Webinar
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Ethics
- Author/Speaker: Davis Jackson
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|EWTFM-E-01760-21-O | 6233-CE-0484||None||Overview|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Jun 2016||General Understanding of Ethics||Video | Audio | Live Webinar|
In this course, we will define ethics and provide you with reasons you should be encouraged to continue educating yourself to achieve the highest standards of ethical conduct as a CPA.
The course will then discuss ethical reasoning and its application to common dilemmas that you may experience.
After reviewing the course material, you will be able to:
- Recognize the meaning of ethics.
- Identify steps that you can take to resolve ethical dilemmas.
- Identify the core values of the CPA profession (integrity, objectivity, and independence).
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)