|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|EWTFM-T-01788-21-O | 6233-CE-0508||None||Overview|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Sept 2020||General Understanding of Taxation||eBook Self-Study | Video | Audio | Live Webinar|
This program has the information and sources of authority you need to understand complex transactions and advise your clients about what works and what does not to assure they pay what they owe, but no more, and preserve wealth for families.
- Be prepared to discuss popular tax shelters, explaining why one works and another does not. In addition to COVID 19 compliance, and understanding phase-in, phase-out limitations on high-income individuals, some planning ideas. What are some safe “tax shelters” often overlooked?
- Taking advantage of various opportunities for income tax deferral
- Income splitting
- Section 1202 Stock
- Cash gifts to Uniform Gift to Minors accounts
- Qualifying children for IRA accounts
- Building cash values in Life Insurance policies
- GRITS, GRATS, and CRUTS and why they are not popular right now
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)