- Credits: 4
- Format: OnDemand® Webinar
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Ethics
- Author/Speaker: Michael Morgan
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Mar 2019||General Understanding of Ethics||Video | Audio | Live Webinar|
***SPECIAL NOTE: This course will not cover EAs Circular 230 Requirement. Also, this course might not cover your State Ethics requirement! See our "Self-Study eBook Ethics Section" on States and your State Board to ensure you are covered. This course does not meet the "Ethical" requirement for the following states: DE, FL, LA, MS, OH, NJ, OR, TX, SC, TN, VA, WA, WY ***
Seemingly every day another company is making headlines for breach of trust, ethics violations, or manipulation of numbers.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Understanding, defining, and applying the terminology associated with ethics, integrity, the importance of continued education related to ethics, to recognize and apply the requirements set forth by the Sabarnes-Oxley Act, and the AICPA Professional Code of Conduct.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)